All of TruckFind SA and any of its affiliated companies and products, which may include software, services, products and website/s, will be referred to as “services” and TruckFind SA and any of its affiliated companies will be referred to as “TFSA” in this document.
- TFSA respects your privacy and is committed to protecting all personally identifiable information.
- TFSA analyses all data collected through our services for market research reasons.
- TFSA stores and uses all information that is collected from the use of our services.
- TFSA will never release your personal information to a non-relevant third party. In all cases, the only personal information we will ever disclose to third parties (vehicle importers/manufacturers, vehicle dealerships, financial institutions etc) are your details as determined by you in any form of contact that you have made with us through our services and that we have deemed relevant for us to supply you with our service offerings.
- TFSA is not responsible for the conduct of vehicle dealerships, financial institutions, private sellers and any other 3rd party that may be represented within our service offerings.
- Pursuant to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, you hereby unconditionally and irrevocably indemnify TFSA and its subsidiaries and hold TFSA harmless against all loss, damages, claims, liability and/or costs of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising from the use of TFSA’s website.
- It is further clearly understood and agreed that TFSA will not be liable for any loss suffered, damages sustained or other types of liabilities to persons whether natural or legal utilising TFSA’s website under any circumstances nor does TFSA give any warranties or undertakings in respect of the vehicles that appear on its website.
- TFSA makes no representations, whether express or implied regarding the vehicles that appear on its website, nor does TFSA give any guarantees or warranties regarding the vehicle, its type, make, condition, mileage or ownership or any other information pertinent to the vehicle that appears on TFSA’s website.
- TFSA endeavours to use service providers that are registered with their industry relevant authority organizations and associations (this includes vehicle dealerships and licensed financial institutions).
- TFSA respects the user’s right to be able to remove their name from any TFSA mailing/newsletter list. This can be done at any time through the functionality supplied via our services.
- TFSA is not accountable for, will not guarantee, cannot guarantee and waivers all liability from the information, opinions and graphics that depict the new vehicles, used vehicles and any other products throughout our services. All views and opinions expressed in all documents are not that of the management of TFSA, but those expressed by independent journalists/individuals.
- TFSA offers no recourse what so ever for any vehicle that is available through any of our services.
- TFSA reserves the right to email you with any form of relevant information, should you have made use of any of our services.
- TFSA does not, and will not, trade “email address lists” or “email address databases”.
- The services offered by TFSA with regard to searching for a vehicle and contacting the seller are free. Should you use any of TFSA’s services to sell your vehicle, TFSA reserves the right to add a discretionary commission of a minimum of 5% on top of the seller’s price, unless otherwise stated by the seller, in which case the minimum of 5% commission will be paid by the seller to TFSA. (In exceptional cases, commission can be negotiated with TFSA in written communication).
- TFSA reserves the right to edit listing information and pictures before a listing is published on TFSA’s website.
- TFSA does however reserve the right to determine who uses, and how they use any of the services on offer.
- Should you use any of TFSA’s services, TFSA will accept that you have agreed to, understood and are legally allowed to accept the “Terms and Conditions”, “Terms of Usage” and “Privacy” policies and procedures from that point onwards.
- TFSA has the right to change their policies from time to time.
- TFSA shall not be held liable for any damage or loss that you may have incurred, in any form or manner what so ever during the use of, or anything related to, the services that TFSA have to offer.
Should you have any concerns, you are welcome to direct them to TFSA in writing, to:
Republic of South Africa
TFSA will endeavour to address your concern as soon as possible, and should TFSA not be able to address your concern in an appropriate manner, TFSA will use the correct and industry relevant authorities with regard to dispute and resolution associations that are available in South Africa.